THE PHILOSOPHERS FORUM

Palm Sunday 24th March

Palm Sunday 24th March

by Linda Hart -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Philosophers
The beginning of  Holy Week. 

It would be so nice to have a quiet retreat over these days but I imagine most of us have much to do to fulfill various responsibilities . 

We have a lunar eclipse on  Sunday/ Monday depending on our Location, so that adds to the qualities of this week.

This link gives information on exact time and visibility.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2024-march-25

Easter music mini organ recital

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
Offering a link to a special YouTube channel. He’s talented organist who visits  quaint English churches to play their organs.

his mini Easter recital has some lovely pieces.

Re: Palm Sunday 24th March

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
Thank you for the reminder to listen to the Easter series.

Very lucid explanation of the Scythianos Buddha , and also the nature of the Holy Spirit,

These alone have repaid the time invested in listening to just the first two.

The Scythianos Buddha, also being significant in the Manichean and Rosicrucian Buddhism series (Or at least one of them) makes this Easter series very helpful . 

Thank you 🌲

Easter Season 2024

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
Sending warm thoughts to all fellow students on this Maundy Thursday – Good Friday as the beginning of ~ 50 days of a special spiritual season. May this time bring each of you rich insights and blessings.
….
These are my contemplations from last night, Maundy Thursday, here in the Southern Hemisphere .

It’s easy, this year, to have the equivalent impression of the intensity, turmoil and polarities of this same time 2000 years ago.

There are many hopeful people who are sure that we are jumping from “3D to 5D“ very soon, bringing heaven on Earth in a flash. They are reading various signs and portents.

There are people who have enjoyed every comfort that money and power can buy who feel it quickly eroding unless their status quo is strongly and radically fortified.

But It all seems somehow as focused on one man now as it did then.

But, having recently revisited 031, the Manichean series, and 048-49, Rosicrucian Buddhism, the emphasis was on how many great souls ensured they were incarnated at that time, both living in the region or somehow deeply connected while at other places on the Earth.

I’ve also been interested to read several accounts, elucidated under deep hypnosis , that indicate the richness and depth of variety of contact and influence with Jesus. History books don’t record them.

It was a mighty team effort back then; a motley small team as it might seem from the public accounts , that moved humanity forward with an enormous push.

And it seems just the same today. We have an eclipse in a week, with its configuration including a comet. It’s said to be the most significant in our lifetime.

Apparently full solar eclipses are traditionally considered to bring the fall of kings. What will rise from the eclipse shadow to reveal itself?

So, we have a rich season to contemplate this year.

How might we imbue this current turmoil with the same Love that was so abundantly expressed two thousand years ago? That seems quite the meditative challenge.

Palm Sunday 24th March

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers

Palm Sunday has a very Deep Meaning for the World. It is the day when a Great Teacher was picked by the People to lead them into a New Spiritual Era.  The Man came all the way to the throne Room of the Kings, and was not recognized by any other them. They expected paid soldiers to storm their gates, and over run their guards. Instead the Judges and Magistrates brought him before them and they could see no reason, no money, no power, no wealth that they could gain from him. He was only kind and generous, real, substantial, and honest.  Then the people also doubted him, because the kings had so no use for him - and the people felt he was just like them, and 'why not' so they thought 'me?' - "if the simple Jesus can," so they murmured together, 'If he can, why not me?" . But they began to fight with each other, shouting; "me, I'm better, I'm the one! Not you! I am better than him...."  So the people argued who was the better among them.

But the King had already days before meeting with the other 'kings' made his Way into the City and was Honored with Palms, the little Grass that had managed windy shores, hurricanes, and floods.....this same grass that made the food of the desert, the date, and received the name  Phoenix dactylifera Phoenician name "phoenix", Greek word "daktulos" meaning a finger pointing upwards. 

Let us now realize Palm Sunday is about Your King and Queen Nature, and if you really want to be a King, then you must serve others, then they will love you and each other, and not be jealous of each other, but work together in one mind and one spirit.

We have a lovely Gem mini-series The Mysteries of Easter (Enroll), that is full of Inspirational Content to go very deep in your understanding of the Mysteries of Easter.   These Mysteries of Easter lectures were created with the help of Angels, and other Spiritual Beings - does that frighten you?  Maybe it is the Day to try our inspired teachings?  Click the enrollment link above. 

Whatever is fear inside you, is there because you need inner light. Follow the light of the Spirit-consciousness and overcome your fear by seeking to be in the light of spiritual wisdom.

Tags: