THE PHILOSOPHERS FORUM

Spirit and Soul - what's the difference

Spirit and Soul - what's the difference

by Linda Hart -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Philosophers

I offered a  copy of “The Poet and the Archangel “ to an artist friend. to browse She liked the cover art  but mentioned a couple of things that bothered her because of an  unenjoyable Roman Catholic schooling.  

She felt confused about differences between spirit and soul,

I think I did  better explaining spirit and soul than I have in the past and hope to do even better. In future..

Tazo offers many insights into the various souls in the cosmos. There are so many souls, it seems vast. 

But the human soul...? 

How does anyone else talk about the difference between soul and  spirit to others? 

Spirit and Holy Spirit

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
I came across a meditative saying, which must be from a Tazo talk but not sure which one.

I am committed to living the spirit in me and transforming it to Holy Spirit“. 

It seems straightforward, but I’m sure that there is a lot to “living the spirit“.

Linda 🌲

Re: Spirit and Soul - what's the difference

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
I came across this note, I’m not sure if it is from Tazo, but thought to offer it hete for consideration.

“The soul… Is the medium by which we enter into a world of into playing activity that also takes us into higher sensation and higher consciousness.”