Picture of Philosophers

Welcome to Rosenkreutz Institute, School of Light! 🌟• - Watch Video

Welcome From The School of Light

24 words

Tags:

The Right Knowledge

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers

What is the true value of Knowledge of the Soul?

A man actually asked me this: "Is your knowledge Practical?" , I was surprised at that question, but that is how the lower mind sees things - in a Frame of Frozen, Stuck Material - and if one asked like this: what do you think about my nice frozen soul? I would say, there is no POWER in a frozen soul substances - just cold!!! Well you work it out from there, but if you want to 'melt' those substances out of you, then please take caution as well - try learning about the substances BEFORE you mess with them. You can really get messed up. With frozen stuff, you have only to stack them up, and there are no forces in them. Do you want to know more? Give yourself a chance to learn it. The best way is to get my Updated and Modern Manual of Spiritual Transformation - and no you won't become a frog or a mushroom - unless that is where you're at inside - spiritual development and transformation is a common process in nature, but in man it is a conscious process.  Without a clear consciousness you can't manage the power - that is what you need to consider - trade your old, useless, dreamy self, for a conscious CAPTAIN fit to sail your boat. If not, then be happy rowing.

246 words