THE PHILOSOPHERS FORUM

The Philosophers Path

Re: Viruses - effects of Despression and aging

by Niko Nikolaou -
Number of replies: 11
Picture of Philosophers
https://learninggnm.com/documents/i_hamerbio.html

Tazo’s explanation correlates very well with Dr. Hamer’s research and opens the door for new discoveries and healing interventions.

The brain cells that receive the shock (DHS) send a biochemical signal to the corresponding body cells causing the growth of a tumor, a meltdown of tissue, or functional loss, depending on which part of the brain is involved. The reason why specific conflicts are irrefutably tied to specific areas in the brain is that during the development of the human organism each brain area was programmed to respond instantly to situations that could threaten survival.  While the brainstem, the oldest part of the brain, is programmed with primordial conflicts related to breathing (death-fright conflicts) reproduction (procreation conflicts) and food (morsel conflicts), the cerebrum, the youngest part of the brain, correlates to more advanced matters (separation conflicts, territorial conflicts). Dr. Hamer also discovered that every disease progresses in two phases: first, a conflict-active phase, characterized by emotional distress, a lack of appetite, and sleeplessness, and then, provided the conflict can be resolved, a healing phase. This is the period in which the psyche, the brain and the affected organ undergo the phase of recovery, an often difficult process marked by fatigue, headaches, inflammation, infections, and pain. 

Firmly anchored in the science of embryology and in full accordance with evolutionary logic, Dr. Hamer called his findings The Five Biological Laws of the New Medicine”. Over the years, he was able to confirm his discoveries with over 40,000 case studies.
In reply to Niko Nikolaou

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers
In line with evolutionary reasoning, VIRUSES should – theoretically – assist the reconstructions of organs and tissues deriving from the ectoderm.

In their publication Virus Mania the authors demonstrate that the alleged viruses are in reality micro-particles produced by the body cells themselves. In biology, these particles are known as ribosomes, which are protein factories of the cells (viruses are defined by the absence of ribosomes!). This is in full accordance with Dr. Hamer’s view. Dr. Hamer is of the opinion that what is interpreted as “viruses” are actually protein globulins (“antibodies”) that emerge with the DHS (see antigens and tracks). During the healing phase,where they are measurable, antibodies (produced by white blood cells) assist the restoration of ectodermal tissue such as the skinnasal membranebronchi, or the cervix.

The above explanation is in corcontance with Tazo's explanation. Older individuals that fail to go through a healiy phase do not have measurable antibodies. 

Regarding the connection with fear of death.

BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the bronchial mucosa is a male territorial fear conflict or female scare-fright conflict, depending on a person’s gender, laterality, and hormone status (see also Flying Constellation). The male territorial fear conflict is the equivalent to the female nest-worry conflict. In fact, originally, Dr. Hamer termed the bronchi-related DHS a “territorial-worry conflict”.

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers
DHS = Dirk Hamer Shock
Dirk was Dr. Hamer's son that died in an accident. Within a year Dr. Hamer developed testicular cancer. This event let him down the path of discovering the connection between his "shock" and cancer. Studying his biography is important in understanding his approach.
Dr. Hamer established that every disease originates from a shock or trauma that catches an individual completely by surprise. The moment the unexpected conflict occurs, the shock strikes a specific, predetermined area in the brain causing a lesion (later called Hamer Focus or HH - Hamerscher Herd), visible on a brain scan as a set of sharp concentric rings. Before Dr. Hamer identified these ringed lesions on a brain scan, radiologists considered them as artifacts created by a glitch in the machine. But Siemens, a manufacturer of computer tomography equipment, certified that these target lesions cannot be artifacts because even when the tomography is repeated and taken from different angles, the same ring formation always appears in the same location.

Dr Hamer and German New Medicine

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

This discussion has been the ideal prompt to finally act on intentions to  invest  time into learning more of German New Medicine. Hamer says, 

"I decided to call it German New Medicine because it was discovered in Germany, the nation of thinkers and poets, of musicians, inventors and explorers.."

Already on the landing page for https://learninggnm.com/ We find

"  I want to guide you to an understanding of diseases free of fear and panic."  

What a great start! 

Thank you Niko.

In reply to Linda Hart

Re: Dr Hamer and German New Medicine

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
Its going to be very interesting to tie this GNM in with the experiences of people who have severe responses to mindfulness meditation/mindfulness yoga/ and similar with the unexpected surfacing of previous trauma responses . [I'm reading 'Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness" (Treleavan) as part of course work for a Mental Health Subject. ]
In reply to Linda Hart

Re: Dr Hamer and German New Medicine

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
And also how GNM works intergenerationally, because Hellinger's  Family Systems Constellations is useful, also.

In relation to this we have a series of Tazo talks  -- 018 - that expand on the themes of Constellations.

Presumably Family Systems Constellations will tie into the GNM as well?

Re: Viruses - and antibodies

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

So what we think of as antibodies are actually a healing mechanism rather than a sign of, eg, autoimmunity?

I recall a finding that measuring antibodies did not measure e.g. the degree of resistance to an illness  as we are taught - but this might have been childhood illness which are a different kettle of fish I should think.  

I think Max Heindel, another Rosicrucian Initiate, said that we would find antibodies were not what we thought they were which was quite the comment in the 1910's. 

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
I am curious about the relation of the protein " core" of the virus and the lipid ( fat) layer that usually surrounds it.
Are we looking at the relation between the astral and a condensing to the etheric?
Not all viruses have this lipid layer so what might we be seeing when we have a different structure?
As I look into the details of the structure, I acknowledge this is not so simplistic as summarised here.
There can be a glyco- protein ( sugar -protein) surface which could be an ego - astral relationship happening?

I can understand that if we have such relationships then a different aspect of a person's illness or healing begins to emerge.

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
This idea of antibodies as a sign of healing is also intriguing because one thing we are taught in more advanced training for gluten- related problems is that eating gluten can create antibodies to various tissues, e.g. a joint tissue, or a brain tissue.
The goal is to lower the antibody count by not eating anything gluten or cross related.
it is said that eating gluten will elevate the antibodies for several months.

So, is this the modern altered gluten proteins or is it the glyphosate or something else at play here?

It seems unlikely (to my prejudice) that the modern versions of wheat have anything healing in them.

Re: Viruses - effects of Depression and aging

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

This is what I know as ‘German New Medicine’ of which Dietrich Klinghardt is a prominent and highly respected exponent in the US and internationally.

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers
This is a very significant post Niko, thank you.

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers
The application of our modern spiritual science will shed a new light on this. There is no better time than now, and I can feel the importance of our further work.