THE PHILOSOPHERS FORUM

The Philosophers Path

The Philosophers Path

by Friend Tazo -
Number of replies: 24
Picture of Philosophers
A Philosopher is one that believes the World can be Changed.

The Creation, Man and earth, fallen as it is, can be corrected by learning how to mend and fix it.  The mind,  when sharpened and clarified gives one the confidence to work towards a better world today and tomorrow.

What do you like about being part of the Change of the World?

What Questions do you have right now about life, the soul, relationships, love between man and woman, science, health, religion, politics, and well being, literature, art, music and culture?

Re: Dr Hamer and German New Medicine

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
And also how GNM works intergenerationally, because Hellinger's  Family Systems Constellations is useful, also.

In relation to this we have a series of Tazo talks  -- 018 - that expand on the themes of Constellations.

Presumably Family Systems Constellations will tie into the GNM as well?

Re: Dr Hamer and German New Medicine

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
Its going to be very interesting to tie this GNM in with the experiences of people who have severe responses to mindfulness meditation/mindfulness yoga/ and similar with the unexpected surfacing of previous trauma responses . [I'm reading 'Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness" (Treleavan) as part of course work for a Mental Health Subject. ]

Dr Hamer and German New Medicine

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

This discussion has been the ideal prompt to finally act on intentions to  invest  time into learning more of German New Medicine. Hamer says, 

"I decided to call it German New Medicine because it was discovered in Germany, the nation of thinkers and poets, of musicians, inventors and explorers.."

Already on the landing page for https://learninggnm.com/ We find

"  I want to guide you to an understanding of diseases free of fear and panic."  

What a great start! 

Thank you Niko.

Re: Viruses - effects of Despression and aging

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers
DHS = Dirk Hamer Shock
Dirk was Dr. Hamer's son that died in an accident. Within a year Dr. Hamer developed testicular cancer. This event let him down the path of discovering the connection between his "shock" and cancer. Studying his biography is important in understanding his approach.
Dr. Hamer established that every disease originates from a shock or trauma that catches an individual completely by surprise. The moment the unexpected conflict occurs, the shock strikes a specific, predetermined area in the brain causing a lesion (later called Hamer Focus or HH - Hamerscher Herd), visible on a brain scan as a set of sharp concentric rings. Before Dr. Hamer identified these ringed lesions on a brain scan, radiologists considered them as artifacts created by a glitch in the machine. But Siemens, a manufacturer of computer tomography equipment, certified that these target lesions cannot be artifacts because even when the tomography is repeated and taken from different angles, the same ring formation always appears in the same location.

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers
The application of our modern spiritual science will shed a new light on this. There is no better time than now, and I can feel the importance of our further work.

Re: Viruses - effects of Depression and aging

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

This is what I know as ‘German New Medicine’ of which Dietrich Klinghardt is a prominent and highly respected exponent in the US and internationally.

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers
In line with evolutionary reasoning, VIRUSES should – theoretically – assist the reconstructions of organs and tissues deriving from the ectoderm.

In their publication Virus Mania the authors demonstrate that the alleged viruses are in reality micro-particles produced by the body cells themselves. In biology, these particles are known as ribosomes, which are protein factories of the cells (viruses are defined by the absence of ribosomes!). This is in full accordance with Dr. Hamer’s view. Dr. Hamer is of the opinion that what is interpreted as “viruses” are actually protein globulins (“antibodies”) that emerge with the DHS (see antigens and tracks). During the healing phase,where they are measurable, antibodies (produced by white blood cells) assist the restoration of ectodermal tissue such as the skinnasal membranebronchi, or the cervix.

The above explanation is in corcontance with Tazo's explanation. Older individuals that fail to go through a healiy phase do not have measurable antibodies. 

Regarding the connection with fear of death.

BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the bronchial mucosa is a male territorial fear conflict or female scare-fright conflict, depending on a person’s gender, laterality, and hormone status (see also Flying Constellation). The male territorial fear conflict is the equivalent to the female nest-worry conflict. In fact, originally, Dr. Hamer termed the bronchi-related DHS a “territorial-worry conflict”.

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers
https://learninggnm.com/documents/i_hamerbio.html

Tazo’s explanation correlates very well with Dr. Hamer’s research and opens the door for new discoveries and healing interventions.

The brain cells that receive the shock (DHS) send a biochemical signal to the corresponding body cells causing the growth of a tumor, a meltdown of tissue, or functional loss, depending on which part of the brain is involved. The reason why specific conflicts are irrefutably tied to specific areas in the brain is that during the development of the human organism each brain area was programmed to respond instantly to situations that could threaten survival.  While the brainstem, the oldest part of the brain, is programmed with primordial conflicts related to breathing (death-fright conflicts) reproduction (procreation conflicts) and food (morsel conflicts), the cerebrum, the youngest part of the brain, correlates to more advanced matters (separation conflicts, territorial conflicts). Dr. Hamer also discovered that every disease progresses in two phases: first, a conflict-active phase, characterized by emotional distress, a lack of appetite, and sleeplessness, and then, provided the conflict can be resolved, a healing phase. This is the period in which the psyche, the brain and the affected organ undergo the phase of recovery, an often difficult process marked by fatigue, headaches, inflammation, infections, and pain. 

Firmly anchored in the science of embryology and in full accordance with evolutionary logic, Dr. Hamer called his findings The Five Biological Laws of the New Medicine”. Over the years, he was able to confirm his discoveries with over 40,000 case studies.

Re: God mediated control and EBV

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers

Thank you Linda for your excellent contributions to the subject Niko brought up.

God mediated control and EBV

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

I have downloaded the paper to read and can share if anyone is interested. 

Didn’t know God mediated control was a research field but there are several hundred papers apparently. 

Re: Viruses - according to Anthony WIllian he’s

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

I’m reading the new edition of Medical Medium and he says, eg :

31+ varieties of shingles virus (it’s in the herpes family and there’s not just a single type) there are both rash and non-rash types and each create distinct symptoms.  

Some shingles viruses create Lyme .

The earliest shingles virus appeared beginning 20th century.

Candida, a fashionable problem is actually the ubiquitous yeast feeding on viral waste to help clean up so not the right problem to address.

(Although I recall a woman with chronic candida says that finally forgiving someone eliminated her problem. So that raises an interesting question about viruses also!)

He also mentions intentional lab created viruses such as flu and covid which attenuate over time in contrast to the others. 

So  we come back to the  question for at least a couple of these viral families- EBV and shingles: William claims they begin multiplying virulence and forms about 100 years ago,  

What happened 100 years ago to bring this about? 

Re: Viruses - effects of Depression and aging

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

Yes, this connection makes sense. 

After hearing accounts of various elderly women being prone to urinary tract infections and understanding this problem as a manifestation of fear and anxiety I have considered this as an indication of their anxiety and fear of death. 

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers

I think the key factor to consider in aging people is based on depression and fear of death, whereas, as the research points out that young people have more natural resistance.

This is usually leads to inner tensions, anger, and these will construct the flow between organs and muscles and nerves tissues will increase in firing and nervous discharges.  All of these together are the result of living wholly under the illusions of the physical sense world.  

Spiritual studies are by nature and tradition designed to balance the vital forces through the increasing inner awareness and open spiritual sense organs. The human nature gains in expanding experiencing a powerful spiritual soul body to activate and to stimulate factors of higher awareness.

This process is a perfectly natural result of making a habit of absorbing spiritual teachings such as are found in our courses and lectures.   Each soul must make the conscious bridge to the higher development and a renewal of the entire soul nature and senses inserts itself and the previously hidden path becomes visible before the eyes of the aspirant. Then the source of disease is seen and the path of remedies is consciously experienced inwardly.

n regards to the decaying factors present today and suddenly arising in our modern time is the result of unused spiritual  substances. These substances are only visible to trained seers, and when they are available but unused by the individual - then the soul first becomes visibly 'nervous' and later this manifests and can take on a variety of forms, but all of them can be traced to decaying astral substances which are not perceptible to normally developed senses.   Therefore it is crucial for the modern health practitioner to take up the studies we present here at our school, which are designed around spiritual science.  Only a modern spiritual science, one steeped in modern reality can aid us in the right way to provide adequate therapies to the ill, depressed, and diseased.

Re: Viruses - according to Anthony WIllian

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers

Thank you Linda for adding all the information from Anthony Williams. I was contemplating the question: What thought form is behind the name of the EBV? To my surprise, I came across an article today from the “Journal of Religion, spirituality and aging “ that may shed some light to the question.

One of the reasons that they did not detect higher EBV titers on people age 41 and above may because they did not test for other variants of EBV.

God-mediated control beliefs and the Epstein-Barr virus: Is more God-mediated control always better?

Pages 299-316 | Published online: 29 Jun 2017

“The outcome was antibody titers to the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). The findings suggest that very high God-mediated control is associated with higher EBV values. However, this finding was only observed among young adults (age 18–40), but not among middle-aged (age 41–64), or older adults (aged 65 and older).”

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

Also, William says that what we call auto-immune illness because the body appears to be making antibodies to one or more of its own tissues

is actually the attempt eliminate the EBV that is within that tissue. 

Anthony William - and one other - on Viruses

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
In his first book, Medical Medium, (2017) William says that most of the research has been conducted in classified projects and so our understanding has been slowed and limited.   Public funding was not easy to obtain. 

However, the  rate of papers on EBV ( Epstein -Barr)  has accelerated since 2017 suggesting that one way or another, more research is now being done.   William acknowledges this increase in his revised edition. 

For example: EBV is being linked to many more illnesses ,even Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, which is often attributed to glyphosate toxicity and, as William asserts, EBV likes such chemicals. 

ALSO - from another author and virus sceptic.

in his Substack article, The Common Cold Vacation, Mike Stone of Viroliegy details the apparent lack of researchers' success over decades to give people the Common Cold. But he does mention that at some point they did find a " corona type ' virus which was never heard of again.

So do we ask: Did it go into classified projects? What research might also have been going on at this Common Cold Unit? 

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers
EBV types roughly in 6 groups with 10 in a group. note how the severity has increased as toxins, heavy metals and stress increase

EBV easy to catch and heard to detect. ( allow about 12 -18 months to heal but 3-12 is typical

GROUP 1 -- seen in 70 - 80 year olds- could just be back pain

GROUP 2 -- seen in 50 - 60 year olds - mild nerve inflammation

GROUP 3 --40 year olds - joint pain, fatigue, heart palpitations, tinnitus, vertigo

GROUP 4 --30 year olds - Fibromyalgia, CFS, brain fog, confusion, anxiety, PTSD plus all group 1, 2, 3,

GROUP 5 -- 20 year olds - feeds off dear and worry, not all in head, not 'lyme'.

GROUP 6 -- young children - leukaemia, meningitis, lupus, limb weakness, suppresses immune system.

Viruses - according to Anthony WIllian

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

Viruses according to Anthony William, Medical Medium.

unknown variations of the Epstein- Barr virus ( EBV) are the unrecognised cause for numerous illnesses.
over the last 100 years it has evolved into many forms and is easily passed between people.

Stage 1 multiplication - trauma, stress, overwork, undersleep, poor diet and major hormonal events such as pregnancy and puberty

stage 2 multiplication - virus seeks toxin laden organs -( e.g. liver, spleen) and hides. symptoms= tired, sore throat, mononucleosis, severe fatigue, rashes

stage 3 multiplication - virus can be active but tests don't show this and some varieties more active. can include spirochete forms. 6 week life cycle and the shell/corpse also toxic. Can secrete neurotoxin selectively.

results at stage 3 include Sluggish liver and flow on effects of sluggish liver include reduced stomach acid ( affecting protein, vitamin and mineral digestion/metabolism,, Hep C, "Lupus". and food sensitivities/
stage 3 can include - EBV moves to thyroid, confusing endocrine system, some calcium processes affected ( eg) cysts)
with altered thyroid hormone and EBV toxin - weight gain, insomnia, mental fog, etc

EBV likes Adrenalin

Stage 4_ any trauma now = trouble with inflamed nerves, muscle pain, CFS, Fibromyalgia, vertigo, tinnitus...

Re: The Philosophers Path

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

Yes, found notes about viruses from Medical Medium. Hoping to post today. 

🌻

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

Yes, this is definitely an interesting question. We have the believers and the firm non-believers. (Reminds me a bit of the spherical versus flat earth, proponents)

It does seem worth putting some background to this question. It will be helpful for those who might come across this thread in the future.

I’ve just l found a relevant Anthony William book (medical medium), and will add a summary of what he says.  his information actually brings up a couple of interesting questions  I will post them as well .

When I first read Anthony’s comments a few years ago, I also found a research paper. That seemed quite relevant.  I will look for it again.

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers

Thank you Tazo. I am interested in understanding Epstein Barr virus from the perspective of spiritual science. There are so many conflicting theories from “medical mediums” and materialistic medicine.