Moon, Stars and Planets

Eclipse April 2024

Eclipse April 2024

by Linda Hart -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Philosophers

This comet orbits closest to the sun in Aries and at its brightest during its 71.3 year cycle. This happens almost at the time of the eclipse which occurs today. 

Its cycle of 71 years being so close to the ‘ three score years plus ten’ of human life - is this relevant? 

I hear people calling it the devil comet because it had two “horns” when seen last year but this has changed and is, if I remember, a spiral form. 

some people fear such portents for evil and others feeling changes will come for good, 

What , indeed,  will such a comet plus a significant constellation of planets in proximity to this new moon , total solar eclipse bring as potentials? 

Do we say that these beings have gathered to converse or to meet under a circumstance that changes them ? 

Or does this influence comprise an ‘atmosphere’ that affects the earth and humanity more than it does them? 

Re: Beautiful Photo

by Laura Turner -
Picture of Philosophers

the hidden Moon absorbing all of the Sun energies and showing herself to us Earthers before the release of the Sun energies that will impact us and those beings in the vicinity. Especially her "buddies": Jupiter, Venus, and the visitor comet. What a whammy of influences influxes yesterday!!!!!!

Inspirations from the "Power of Incarnation" course: the final 3 studies (10, 11, 12) combined with the comments made in #11 re R Steiner having meditated all his adult life on the meaning of the "Apocalypse" as well as "in the beginning was the Word" (John 1) as well as the Vials of Wrath. I just connected some of those dots along with my own archangel's whisperings and then listened to the answer(s) for the question that I had asked: What was the meaning of the eclipse yesterday, which was the first one in my 71 yrs that I was able to view? Flood of answers resulted, still "processing".... Main answer via R.S. though is that the Moon beings are the "Vials of Wrath" carriers.  And those "with the mark" receive them, whereas those who are Students of the Spirit are also marked: to not receive the "unpleasantries", and I connected that with the blood on the door frames that protected the Israelites during that "archangel purification event". (Quote marks indicate my own made up words or language...)

Highly recommended that all students listen to the entire series of studies entitled CosmoGenesis, and then follow with the Power of Incarnation. (This is how I've spent my study time during 2024, the Chinese Year of the Water Dragon. No spare time for this girl: due to multiple listenings of these astounding talks--and many many initiations that have resulted!)

Re: Eclipse April 2024

by Linda Hart -
Picture of Philosophers

“I have set my feet on the path of transformation. And my transformation is complete when the Kingdom of Heaven is born in me. (Given as a meditation saying to students in a Tazo talk)

…….

“Pray for the transformation that is taking place in each of you. Then pray for the transformation that is taking place in the world.

“Ask each person in the world to accept the transformation, as it is only Goodness, Truth, and Love, entering this atmosphere”.

(From Instructions for the Soul, (given through )Annie Kirkwood.

We are on the Easter Path to the Ascension and the eclipse is part of our journey this year

🌲

Re: Eclipse April 2024

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers
This Eclipse occurs very close to Easter, and so falls 'In the Eye of the Easter Sun'. This is because the Evil of the Earth needed to be Seen, and that occurs when Nature has positioned here own Eyes to see.
Now you can ask, does that have anything at all to do with Seers on Earth? The answer is yes.
As most human beings are involved in selfish development, and not much more, then this starves Nature Beings of those things of the Soul which human beings used to supply so well to the nature beings. But for Nature Spirits (these are another form of Nature Beings and are related to Angels and Archangels, whereas nature beings are sons and daughters of the elements of nature, The Nature Spirits are a result of Spiritual Development of Human Soul powers and split away from human beings to continue as wardens of Natures Portals, and Powers. Thus, any evil that human beings perpetuate as a result of immature conscious development will easily slip past the nature beings, but the Nature Spirits use the Wise Minds now and then as Eyes to See into the workings of human beings on earth. When certain configurations of planets occur, as they have at this Easter, then the science and politics of human beings flows out into the Collective Spiritual-Life Consciousness - and such a time also occurs when Human Destiny is able to transcend any cycle of development and move upwards, and then a dark shadow appears in the trail of the akashic currents of light ash and fire. This becomes a residue and leaves behind it a trail. Consider how the ancients, in knowing this, gave to the would the day of ashes or 'Ash Wednesday. It was from a deeper wisdom related to the above, that the Feast Day of Ashes was given. It was to mark those human beings who wished to be 'counted among the living' , those who willingly admit to their lower nature symbolized in ashes, that they meditated and prayed for the forgiveness from sin and death to the world spirit. These were indeed, days when men were far more conscious of the spirit of nature while living in the earth body.
Now, what does that have to do with today's eclipse, well the present eclipse time, lacking the ashes, produced a phenomenon which works as a magical sign too - she created a darkness of cloud cover during the eclipse here in the desert, and then when the sun came out again, she was attended by fierce winds full of sand and fury! She was about, she was moving in the sand storm.
What does this all mean?
The answer is this, as a seer of the desert, and in my inner eyes today, I felt the peril of human beings at the gates of despair over the questions and riddles about the course of the future. But as a teacher, I felt the inspirations of spiritual beings to be with us, to guide us, to befriend us - anyone that wishes it, to grip the powerful and mighty forces that can bring healing and flow just as powerful into dreams, and cleanse and renew the heart and soul! The answer was simple: human beings have to stop their despairing, they destructive tendencies, which are all behind the craze for pleasures of the senses. To trade the unquenchable thirst, for the water of true spiritual knowledge - that is the Water of consciousness that comes from the spiritual light and following it through and out of the darkness.
Our studies helped me to hold on to the find within my mind, and so through day and night, I like Moses followed the Light within. If you are reading this, and want to know more, then write: friendtazo@gmail.com or login and reply here.