THE PHILOSOPHERS FORUM

Spiritual Music and Humming for Spiritual Health!

Spiritual Music and Humming for Spiritual Health!

by Friend Tazo -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Philosophers

Is there a relationship between humming and our bodily health? Certainly there is, but the explanation actually falls in the domain of music, and that is where it leads plain and simple.  We can ask why music effects our health - and very deeply too. Try to imagine the whole world of music built around chanting. Even prayers, when deeply felt, do we not want to do a low speaking sort of humming of the prayers we make for forgiveness, or peace, or restoration of our inner peace and vitality?

Not all Music is the same either, and Spiritual Music is much more than meets the 'ears' as you will see and hear in this video on humming and nitric oxide.  And just to help you get into the HIGHER vibe and understand what this does inside you, to open all those channels etc, you are invited to take my Spiritual Music-101 Follow the link and enroll.  In it you will learn the techniques I have developed to maintain and improve the flowing of blood, and heart together with the breath and the mind! Music-101 is perfect for our students, it is not a course to learn music as one normally knows it, it is to dive into the Spiritual World of the Soul through an understanding of the Sounds we make now, and can also Make - as in humming sounds. Now if doctors all over the world are looking at this simple thing, why not learn these simple practices and techniques too, and add them to your Diet of Spiritual Food, and enhance your Soul with the health giving power of spiritual music. 

I am putting this post in the Philosophers Forum too, so we can discuss it together or ask questions.