The Spiritual Knowledge Center News

The Writers Forum

The Writers Forum

by Friend Tazo -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Philosophers

Dear Friends,

We are starting a writers forum here for tips and techniques for our readers students. Please subscribe below to get on this cool topic thread.

Once a good friend told me smart people are always looking for ways to improve their knowledge. Intelligent people have a hunger for new knowledge and love Knowledge from intelligent people.

It was music to my ears.  Everyone that studies here at the School of Light has come here seeking the unique and creative genius which comes from pressing beyond the forms and structures to ever new creations.  The techniques we learn and share also promote inner health, rest, and inner peace.

Very often I contemplate the things that satisfy me are the subtle moments, the sunset, the sun rise, the breezes of the day, and the power of my dreams. Then I imagine my body filling with the cosmic power to move and stand. Everything of breath and light are real to my soul body as vital life.

What is the root of my soul being? It is thought, and these thoughts are order, rhythm and pulse with my breath. My soul is all Words! My inner Word is the source of Health and Life forces ignite into fire and light, sound and color - my body speaks back into my soul.  I am the Word, my Word controls my nature, my atmosphere is my creation.

Words are the foundation for our spiritual understanding, and to awaken understanding, we seek the order of the Word to correspond to our inner eye watching the layers of substances forming in us.

Now, let us feel our power to express! Here is the Writers Forum for you!  Let;s aspire to become writers!  The world needs us to do something to help society. There is nothing more powerful than crafting Words to illumine and enlighten, calm,  heal, and comfort the hearts, minds and souls of others. Then the value of our work will truly last beyond our time and on into the next ages. 

Let us begin here in a simple way with the Writers Forum and let's all contribute to become good writers of the spiritual Word-knowledge we have become.

365 words

Tags: