The Spiritual Knowledge Center News

Looking for the Self in Time?

Looking for the Self in Time?

by Friend Tazo -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Philosophers

A Special Offer for our Students!  I have discounted the most amazing Series for Modern Students of Spirituality.

Get 117 The Emergence of the Self in Time - Meditation on the Count St Germain at a special discount and also read more, to see what else is especially good about this offer! (and only in this offer)

Follow the Link for the Discount Price (or write me direct friendtazo@gmail.com).

What is in this Course?

What is the Meaning of our Earth Existence?  Our Spiritual Perspectives tell us the Self is created as a result of Earth experiences and desire.  Spiritual Science reveals two stages of the development of Man - his lower and his higher forms.  But what is that in relation to our spiritual bodies?  To answer this Question is one of the Greatest Secrets of Our Modern Development.

I will explain this secret in a ZOOM call with students that get this Course. 

117 The Emergence of the Self in Time - Meditation on the Count St Germain

Enrollment includes 12 Lectures and Forum with comprehensive smart notes.

These lectures are inspired from contemplation of the exemplary Count St Germain, whose Self was pure and incorruptible.  

The Self of the human being is also part of a spiritual nature. These two must be present in the soul for the Self to manifest and give direction to the individual destiny. These lectures present in moving pictures the landscape of our spiritual nature and the elements and substances it is composed. This is essential in making progress on the path of Rosicrucian Spiritual development.  Participants will review the riddles of science and math and solve the apparent contradictions of time and space in order to harmonize the soul in its own creative environment.  This is another important course suitable for beginnings and advanced students of the spirit of nature and the esoteric path of the modern Rosicrucian. 

Enrollment includes 12 Lectures, Forum with comprehensive smart notes.

326 words