ROSENKREUTZ HOME NEWS

Separation of Medicine and Government?

Separation of Medicine and Government?

by Eugene Passofaro -
Number of replies: 2

What do you think?

16 words

Re: Separation of Medicine and Government?

by Laura Turner -

Here's a good overview of how the allopaths seized control from the naturopaths and homeopaths 100+ yr ago. I was told about this in my Health Education program (1979 graduate) and this article on the "medical cartel" appeared in my inbox recently, so happy learning to you. God/Goddess bless you

https://mises.org/wire/flexner-report-and-our-modern-medical-cartel?utm_source=Mises+Institute+Subscriptions&utm_campaign=b6e9daa2d7-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_9_21_2018_9_59_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8b52b2e1c0-b6e9daa2d7-228812303

78 words

Re: Separation of Medicine and Government?

by Laura Turner -
I've been thinking & saying this for 45 years, that's what I think. "Science" (i.e. material science dictated by M.D.s, which is based on either dead things or abstractions or statistics which are always suspect) has become/replaced the state religion, ever since the attacks on Christianity. For 30 years Christianity was a dirty word in my social circles here in California. After the trauma of being raised in an organized religion it took me 20 years before I could say the word "church" and feel good about it. The only way to find balance, truth (instead of half-truth or lies) is for there to be a completely separate and autonomous group to guide ALL healing, spirituality, education, and the arts. Thanks Tazo for mentioning that as a realistic 3-fold system, and now for Dr. Paul's voice of sanity that is getting attention. Too bad he's not running for president again (I voted for him twice as a write-in, and switched from the Green party to Libertarian a few months ago.) Sorry this post covers so many areas but they cannot be separated easily.

186 words