ROSENKREUTZ HOME NEWS

The Pandemic 2020 New Class Announcement! Register Now!

Re: Ron Paul An Ex Doctor Speaks About Vaccines and Covid-19

by Eugene Passofaro -
Number of replies: 2

About the middle is some interesting news about the peaceful demonstrations in Berlin of estimated 1 Million people who want to end the lock-downs and regain their freedom.

44 words

In reply to Eugene Passofaro

by Laura Turner -
what a wonderful idea Dr. Paul has suggested: any candidate must take an oath that his or her public statement is true!! Put Bill Gates on public display and try him for high treason against humanity, not just U.S. where he still is a "citizen". Let's start the Healthy Lives Matter movement!!

53 words

In reply to Laura Turner

by Laura Turner -

I'm only half facetious in my statement, because a good law is an attempt to legislate morality and give guidance to those who can't govern themselves. So, why not a basic law regarding that kind of perjury by an elected or appointed government "agent" "official" "worker" (bee), statesman?

Statesman is the word I prefer, because it's one that elevates the human who has accepted this role and responsibility, in other words a genuine leader. But to do this we do need to have a society that values the individual, the expression of speech (this is where the "right to free speech" is lost for those who lie), the value of creativity (artists, especially muse initiates), and understands/selects what grows and nurtures us as human beings (instead of what leads to degeneration/hardening and animalism).

135 words