The Spiritual Knowledge Center News

Lifewaves - Heard About It?

Lifewaves - Heard About It?

by Friend Tazo -
Number of replies: 8
Picture of Philosophers

Dear Fellow Students and Friends,

Who hasn't heard of stem cells? Are  they the way of the future of medicine? Well there are significant advances in medical therapies regarding stem cells!  It is a proven means of cellular rejuvenation, anti-aging, revitalization of skin, organs, hair and the reversal of degenerative diseases! Wow ...right!! -And lots is going to come from the use and study of them too. But about you?

If you look into it, it is a very expensive protocol, like thousands up to tens of thousands. So what to do? 

Here is a solution I found that you can try it with a very low cost, and also with a lot of testimonials to back it.  The product I am talking about is called Lifewaves -  my affiliate link is https://lifewave.com/friendtazo - if you want to Sign Up Today! But read more, I have a special offer for you below.

I have created a special forum for any of you that want to test this product, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee to back it up. 

Not bad right? 

Stem cell therapies start at $3000 and go up from there some reaching as high as 50,000 without any guarantees of the outcome, you might waste your valuable resources seeking for something that a far simpler and less expensive product can do . As I looked at the testimonials, one this I noticed, lifewaves worked for people with a wide range of conditions - in fact, it didn't matter - lifewaves works (according to the reports) if the reposts are accurate, on all things STEM CELLS! Wow! 

And so you might be in luck with this product too! because, it work by activating your body cells to do the work! Now that is really important right? Think of it, how can you develop muscles if you just take protein powder? It just won't work - and so your body has to get activated too. These are not passive remedies - and so they involve the transformation of our living cells and increase their biology.  The ANTI-AGING and ENERGY UPLIFT happens because you feel better because of what the product stimulates inside of you. This is no secret, but it is the key missing in most therapies. Now you have the key to the process, the missing link, and then yo'ure ready to open up your inner pathways! I am going to assist you with the development of your breath in my program class below so that you can feel the activation and take your body - your biology - to your next higher level!

Now with my link, I think is a great start is the SILVER package (see the shop - under join on the link)  and it is $299US.  And yes you automatically become a distributor so you can reap rewards for help people create stem cells! Why not try it now.

But, before you do anything, don't take my word for it,  do some research on Lifewaves, and see for yourself!  But I can say this much, I felt it immediately - wow! It is very powerful.

If you like to participate in something our school can do, then please contact me about taking part in do a review of this product - and one of my select courses. At the end, if you do a review, I want to give you a FREE GIFT COURSE worth the price of this product! You read it - FREE! This offer is available for all our Serious Students, but it is a limited offer and I hope you get selected too - so get in there early before the 5 slots I have selected are filled! 

So please let me know that you're interested, and contact me here so we can answer your questions.

Cheers!

Friend Tazo

642 words

Re: Lifewave - Palneria??? What ? Clams? Lobsters!!!

by Niko Nikolaou -
Picture of Philosophers

From translingual Planaria (genus) (from Late Latin plānārius (“lying on a plane”), from Latin plānum) +‎ -an.

The plane - water - sound ether

24 words

Re: Lifewave - Palneria??? What ? Clams? Lobsters!!!

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers

At 15 minutes he talks about research using Planeria - Clams? Lobsters!!! What about these creatures? Read more...here is a clue to how these patches work! ---->  this is for Aqua-Men right? Like Navy Seals???

These creatures have a cellular structure which allows the research of magnetic fields in tissues. We can reflect on these creatures as also having glowing powers in their tissues.  

Nice to reflect on right? 

If you are stimulated by this idea inside, then you are on the Path of transformation! This is light and heat combining into a field that makes current to burst out of the tissues!

Meditate on that and please subscribe to this lifewave thread!

113 words

Re: Lifewaves - Heard About It?

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers

An interview with the Founder David Schmidt and a Navy Seal.

Why is this about pain relief?  the answer is this, the use of our body needs to recover equilibrium.  Of we do spiritual movement - rhythmical and elegant - and you want this to affect you, then you can understand what is a constructive form and restoration - that being said, the cells want to either remove the form or retain it. The power to do this comes from the Magnetic Field which is present there and needs to be supported so that the impression holds.

If you have questions, or want to try this product, please follow my affiliate link here: https://lifewave.com/friendtazo

115 words

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers
It sounds funny, but 'yes' they worked in minutes on my elbow and then shoulder, plus my sleep was even deeper - I didn't immediately associate it with the patches until I read about that in the reviews.

38 words

by Friend Tazo -
Picture of Philosophers
Here is a link to read the Reviews of Life-Waves Patch - I loved the one where the gut patched his dying dog with them! Well, I can see this is a very interesting product - my review is - I felt it immediately , the increase in energy flow in the arms and shoulders was unmistakable, plus the spot where the patch was placed was suddenly very alive. Things began to happen from there. Well, have a read - follow the link.
https://www.quora.com/Is-the-LifeWave-X39-patch-a-scam-It-claims-to-use-stem-cells-and-phototherapy-to-improve-your-vitality

84 words

by Laura Turner -
Picture of Philosophers
I'm in!!!
Looking forward to combining the amazing energy techniques I already know, plus these patch activation healing techniques. When I had my own massage business I used several energy healing techniques, and these remind me of the way my non-force chiropractor keeps me alive (for the past 20 years) as well as the foot reflexology I used for every massage I did.

63 words